This is a delicious way to get probiotics. Why take expensive probiotic pills when you can make delicious foods like this?
- 3 c. cranberries (organic preferred—regular are grown w/ lots of pesticides)
- ½ c. nuts (pecans are my favorite)
- ½ c. rapadura sugar (if you can’t get it use regular sugar)
- 2 t. sea salt (I prefer Himalayan Pink Salt)
- ¼ c. whey
- ½ c. prune juice (optional)
- 1 buy cialis t. cinnamon (or 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil)
- ½ t. cloves
- Juice from one orange
- Juice from half a lemon
- ½ c. raisins
Lightly pulse the above ingredients in food processor. Or chop w/ knife. (I like it chunky). Stir in ½ c. raisins (that have been soaked).
Put in clean wide mouth jar. Push down on the mixture lightly to make sure liquid is mexico viagra above other ingredients. Put lid on. Let ferment for 48 hours—then refrigerate. I use this as a condiment, and only use a couple of tablespoons as a european pharmacy online serving.